Sun-502 Syringe Pump's Advantages:
1. Our syringe pump could use all brands through calibration (default setting is Terumo),
syringes including 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml.
3. Available for adjust alarm volume (3 levels), standby alarm delay time (1-9min),
nearly finish alarm interval (0-3min).
4. Power Switching Function:When AC power is disconnected, automatically switch
into battery power supply and give indication.
When the AC power is connected, automatically switch into AC power working.
5. Repeat Alarm Function: If the alarm real reason is not be resolved within 2 minutes
after press “SILENCE” button,
it will give alarm again to remind to resolve the problem.
6. Battery Protection Alarm: For protect battery and safety infusion, the battery power
will be displayed as different levels in sound
and light from nearly finish to exhausted.
11. Able to set flow rate by single digit, tens digit and hundreds digit separately,
not need to increase from single digit.
12. KVO (Keep Vein Open) function. After finish setting infusion amount,
for prevent to form thrombus,
keep to infusion at the lowest rate 0.1ml/h.
18. Equip with special adjustable-pitch fixed bracket. It could adjust the pump on
45℃ angle or other angle for easy watching.
19. The chip in syringe pump is be processed by ourselves on SMT machine production
line instead of by manual work, as weld every point by hand.
DC 12V 1300mAh
Battery Continuous Use Time
Infusion Flow Selection
0.1ml/h~599.9ml/h, original value is 0.1ml/h
0.1ml~999.9ml, original value is 0.1ml
Flow Rate Precision
±3%(50ml/h≤ Flow Rate ≤599.9ml/h)
Relative Humidity ≤90%RH (Under without condensation status)
Atmospheric Pressure 860hPa~1060hPa
Relative Humidity ≤95%RH (Under without condensation status)
Electric Shock Protection
Class I, Type BF
self-test, occlusion, nearly finish, finish, low battery,
battery exhausted, standby (no operation), move
(including syringe drop, wrong fastening of syringe, shift
Automatically detect syringe type, indicate total
infusion volume, indicate flow rate, indicate power
supply, standby automatic alarm and KVO functions.
KVO (Keep Vein Open)
After finishing predetermined infusion volume, to prevent the
formation of thrombus, continue infusion with preset minimum rate
Power Supply Switching Function
When the AC power supply is off, it will automatically switch to
built-in battery power supply and prompt at the same time. When AC
is switched on, it is automatically converted back to AC supply.
Repeat Alarm Function
After the operator presses the “SILENCE” key, if the reason causing
the alarm has be untreated for 2 minutes, the alarm will sound again
to alert the operator to solve the problem.
Battery Protection Alarm
In order to protect the battery and ensure infusion safety, there are
different levels of acousto-optic prompts when the electric quantity of
the battery is changing from close to depletion to almost depleted.